May 01 2019, - by Jacki Hart
We are all challenged to ensure we have a culture of safety and wellness… the challenge, is what exactly does that look like? What should we all ‘do’? What will our conversations sound like when we’re ‘there’? ..READ MORE
Mar 27 2019, - by Jacki Hart
- What are the Company Core Values?
- What’s non-negotiable?
- How do you treat each other?
- What’s not acceptable?
- How does everyone know what’s right and wrong in your business?
- For example, if one of your core values is Personal Growth – what does that mean exactly?
- Are staff supposed to self identify what they need/want to learn (either personal skills or technical skills)?
- Who supports their goals?
- What is expected of them and you?
- How will progress be measured and communicated?
- What if the goals change?
- What will it look like every day if Personal Growth is a part of daily culture? ..
Mar 01 2019, - by Jacki Hart
I’m writing this under the assumption that your company has an available position or two, or five, or more. Without a stack of perfect resumes and daily requests from candidates wanting a job, willing to do anything (faint memories of the 90’s) – let’s take a walk through who your message is (or isn’t) appealing to, and why. ..READ MORE
Feb 01 2019, - by Jacki Hart
There is a paradigm shift upon us. It’s been creeping into many industries about ten years. In this past year, it seems to have reached its’ own critical mass, and those who don’t fully embrace it are being left behind in the labour market. It’s a transformational metamorphosis of our labour force, being driven by unexpected agents of change. Not by the economy. But by the Millennials, thankfully. ..READ MORE
Jan 02 2019, - by Jacki Hart
This is the time of the year many business owners consider how to improve profitability, their teams and market share. Many of you will wade deep into newly found resources, adapting to new software and apps, and generally working on improving systems for the year ahead. ..READ MORE
Dec 01 2018, - by Jacki Hart
Gratitude is a change maker. It’s powerful and contagious. Practicing gratitude can shift you from stressed to smiling or from floundering to grounded in the blink of an eye. What does gratitude have to do with your business and its’ prosperity? Everything. Let me explain. ..READ MORE
Oct 29 2018, - by Jacki Hart
Last month a member of a professional contractors Peer Network I facilitate, posted a deeply sincere and important message on the groups private Face Book page. The day he posted his message was the one year anniversary of the suicidal death of one of his employees. His message was clear: Look after your staff, treat them well, listen to them, support them on a holistic level whenever you can. Build a culture where you watch out for and take concern for each other. ..READ MORE
Sep 25 2018, - by Jacki Hart
I’ve yet to see a business that exists in a vacuum of stability. There are constant changes effecting every business. These include: the marketplace, technology, staff, relevant legislation, trends, talent, available resources, sophistication, goals, obstacles etc. ..READ MORE
Aug 22 2018, - by Jacki Hart
2nd Annual Peer to Peer Summit - For BUSINESS OWNERS who want to be better LEADERS and more PROFITABLE ..READ MORE
- Culture Part 2: Engaging Your Team to Focus on Wellness and Safety
- Company Culture – Part 1: Communicating and Engaging The Team
- Take The Pulse Of Your Recruiting Style
- The Boom-X Paradigm
- Making Intentional Improvements
- The Power of Gratitude
- Self Reflection – A Paradigm Shift
- The Curious Entrepreneur
- 2nd Annual Peer to Peer Summit
- Polished Salesmanship