Mar 27 2019, - by Jacki Hart
- What are the Company Core Values?
- What’s non-negotiable?
- How do you treat each other?
- What’s not acceptable?
- How does everyone know what’s right and wrong in your business?
- For example, if one of your core values is Personal Growth – what does that mean exactly?
- Are staff supposed to self identify what they need/want to learn (either personal skills or technical skills)?
- Who supports their goals?
- What is expected of them and you?
- How will progress be measured and communicated?
- What if the goals change?
- What will it look like every day if Personal Growth is a part of daily culture? ..
Mar 01 2019, - by Jacki Hart
I’m writing this under the assumption that your company has an available position or two, or five, or more. Without a stack of perfect resumes and daily requests from candidates wanting a job, willing to do anything (faint memories of the 90’s) – let’s take a walk through who your message is (or isn’t) appealing to, and why. ..READ MORE
- Culture Part 2: Engaging Your Team to Focus on Wellness and Safety
- Company Culture – Part 1: Communicating and Engaging The Team
- Take The Pulse Of Your Recruiting Style
- The Boom-X Paradigm
- Making Intentional Improvements
- The Power of Gratitude
- Self Reflection – A Paradigm Shift
- The Curious Entrepreneur
- 2nd Annual Peer to Peer Summit
- Polished Salesmanship